SUMMER MATH CAMP
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR THE UPCOMING 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
GRADE 3 - 5
Educational Bootcamp is excited to offer 30 students an opportunity to participate in our hands-on, fun-filled model of
instruction that has earned schools throughout the county significant gains. Student engagement, benchmark development,
and excitement level will all be reported and used in Educational Bootcamp’s third round of collected research.
Educational Bootcamp’s primary goal is to use our curriculum resources to prepare students for their first three quarters of mathematics in the upcoming school year. In addition, we are excited to show that student participation will have a direct impact on their school's State Assessment results.
TO QUALIFY STUDENTS:
• Must have satisfactory conduct
• Must be available to attend all days in the session
• Must be a rising grade 3, 4, or 5th grade student
• Must be highly motivated
• Must enjoy hands-on fun, games, and interacting with other students.
Various summer sessions available between June 3 - August 2, 2019
1500 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Suite 220
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
• Our instructors are Educational Specialist that train teachers at various school sites through out the country.
• Our curriculum is research-based and known for its impressive results in school districts throughout the county.
• Our Tuition is discounted 25% for students attending neighborhood schools and/or schools within a 15 mile radius.
• Our online assessment tool will provide parents with a snap shot of their child's weekly progress.
Various summer sessions available between
June 10 - August 9, 2019
Educational Bootcamp Head Quarters
5010 N Hiatus Road,